BEST IN CLASS EDUCATION CENTER
Best in Class is an education center that teaches math to K-12 students with an emphasis on critical thinking and problem solving. We are adding passionate teammates interested in helping students excel. If you are energetic, positive, and have a passion for education and working with students, Best in Class can be a perfect fit.
- Enrolled at a university and working on a math degree.
- Able to effectively tutor one-on-one, one-on-two, or in small groups.
- Able to energize students with a love for learning.
- Tutoring/teaching experience.
- Teach math both face to face and virtually in grade levels K through 12; cover elementary and middle school levels, Algebra 1 & 2, Geometry, Calculus, and standardized test preparation (AP’s, SAT, ACT).
- Track progress and identify areas for improvement (no work required outside of class time).
- Provide positive and constructive feedback.
Work Schedule – In Person Position
- Weekdays from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm – initially Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Saturdays from 9:30 am to 4:00pm
- Additional hours based on student demand
- Starting pay from $20.00 to $25.00 per hour (depending on experience)
- Centers located in Johns Creek, GA and Milton, GA
Rewarding & Enjoyable Summer Teaching Jobs
Teach Reading Classes to Students of All Ages
Now Accepting Applications for Summer 2022
The Institute of Reading Development is now hiring summer teachers for our live online reading skills programs for students of all ages. Our programs provide students with the skills, books, and experiences they need to achieve greater success in school and beyond.
As an Institute teacher you will:
· Earn between $600-$700 per week.
· Improve your teaching skills and confidence, gaining valuable teaching experience with a variety of age groups from 4-year-olds to high school students.
· Help your students become successful readers with a love of great books.
We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support for our teachers; we do not require teaching certification or experience. You must have a bachelor’s degree or higher and be available to teach classes five days a week, including both weekend days. We are looking for full-time teachers with availability to work 37-40 hours per week during the summer. There will be opportunities for continued employment with the Institute after the summer.
Successful Institute teachers:
· Have strong reading skills and read for pleasure.
· Are responsible and hard-working, with strong communication and organizational skills.
· Are comfortable and confident with technology.
· Are patient and supportive with students and parents.
Learn more about us and our reading programs at https://instituteofreadingdevelopmentteachingjobs.com/.
Institute of Reading Development
We are thrilled to welcome Prof. Andrés J. García, Ph.D., F.B.S.E., Executive Director of the Petit Institute for Bioengineering and Bioscience and Regents’ Professor at Georgia Tech as our first speaker in this year’s Latinos/Hispanics in STEM: A Career Path Series! This event will be hosted virtually on Feb. 1st from 4 to 5 PM.
Learn more and get registered – see you there!
Download a copy of this flyer HERE.