All, please join us for the Advising and Student Services Town Hall next Wednesday, August 10th, 3:00-4:00pm on Zoom. More information below and on the Campus Calendar.
Look forward to seeing all of you there!
Wednesday, August 10, 2022
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Event URL: https://gatech.zoom.us/j/98380577710
Join leaders in a town hall designed for staff and faculty members who provide advising and other services to students. Leaders will give brief updates on enrollment growth, transforming teaching and learning, and the student experience, followed by an opportunity to ask questions and discussion. Questions may be asked during the town hall, or help our panelists prepare by submitting questions or topics of concern/interest here by Friday, August 5th.
- Skye Duckett, Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Bonnie Ferri, Vice Provost, Graduate and Postdoctoral Education
- Steven Girardot, Vice Provost, Undergraduate Education
- Kasey Helton, Associate Vice President, Campus Services
- Luoluo Hong, Vice President, Student Engagement and Well-Being
- Larry Jacobs, Senior Vice Provost, Education & Learning
- Anne Jannarone, Assistant Dean of Students and Director, Disability Services
- Paul Kohn, Vice Provost, Enrollment Management
- Steve McLaughlin, Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Tina Rousselot de Saint Céran, Director, International Student and Scholar Services
- Beth Spencer, Director, Undergraduate Advising and Transition
- John Stein, Associate Vice President for Student Life and Brandt-Fritz Dean of Students
Cara-Joy Wong (she, her, hers)
Program & Portfolio Manager
Office of the Senior Vice Provost for Education and Learning
Georgia Institute of Technology
A. French Building, Office 103A
Atlanta, GA 30332-0740
Staff Council is here for you!