Chemistry Tutor Needed
- Subject: Chemistry
- Age of Student: 16 years old
- Grade of Student: 10th
- Times Per Week: 1or 2 times weekly
- Length of Sessions: 1 hour per session, beginning asap October until May
- Compensation Amount per Session/Hour: $50/hour negotiable
- Location of Tutoring: home in Dunwoody 30338 or could meet at a library or other quiet place in Dunwoody/Sandy Springs area
- Transportation Needed: would prefer in person, so a tutor that can get to Dunwoody/Sandy Springs area is preferred
Caroline Daniel email@example.com
NOTE: Please do NOT contact Pre-Teaching Advising if you’re interested in this position.
Come to the Global Research and Internship Expo on October 24 and 25 to learn about chances to teach in the Dominican Republic and in Spain during or after college.
GRIP Expo Website: https://grip.oie.gatech.edu/gripexpo
Come to the Chat with Recruiters portion of the Georgia Tech Virtual Graduate School Showcase
October 21 from 1:00PM – 3:00PM ET
Talk to Georgia State about their Master’s of Art in Teaching.
Chat with Recruiters: https://gradshowcase.oue.gatech.edu/recruiters/
Find other recruiters you may want to chat with as well!
Linear Algebra Tutor Needed
Subject(s): Linear Algebra
Age of Student(s): 17
Grade(s) of Student(s): 11th
Times Per Week: once or twice
Length of Sessions: one hour
Compensation Amount Per Session/Hour: $25-40
Location of Tutoring: in person or online works
Transportation Needed: No
Contact Information (email and phone):
Please contact the person listed and not Pre-Teaching Advising if you are interested.
Medical Biochemistry Tutor Needed
- Subject(s): Medical Biochemistry
- Number of students: 1
- Grade level of student(s): Graduate Level
- Sessions per week: 1 to 2
- Length of sessions: 1 hour
- Specific days per week: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday
- Time(s): Late afternoons/evenings
- Format (virtual or in-person): Either or
- Location/virtual platform of sessions: Either or
- Compensation per hour: 25-40/hr
- Contact (include name and email and/or phone): Brianna Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, 302-670-6430
NOTE: Please contact the person whose info is listed, not Pre-Teaching or Pre-Graduate Advising, if you’re interested in tutoring.
Apply for a Spring 2023 Teaching Internship in the Dominican Republic
Want to be a teaching intern in Spring 2023? Want to live in the Dominican Republic to do it? All majors welcome!
Spanish language skills are a plus but not a requirement.
Deadline to Apply: October 7
Full internship details https://b.gatech.edu/3DfIUIRnew_horizons_internship description 2022 2023.docx
- Go to https://atlas.gatech.edu/
- Search for GRIP – Pre-teaching internship
- Click to start application